1. Love Is The Main Law Of Life : All love is expansion, all self-worship is contraction. Love is therefore the only law of every human life. He who loves lives, he who is greedy is dying.
Therefore, love for love’s sake, because it is the law of life, just as you exist to live.
2. Listen To Your Soul: You have to grow from the core out. None can guide you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.
3. Life is Beautiful: First, believe in this world – that there is a purpose behind everything. All in the world is great, is holy and wonderful. If you see anything wrong, think that you do not appreciate it in the proper light.
4. Uphold Your Ideals: Our duty is to support everyone in his effort to live up to his own highest idea, and strive at the same time to make the ideal as near as possible to the Truth.
5. Be Yourself: The highest religion is to be true to your own nature. Have confidence in yourselves!
6. Don’t Play The Blame Game: Condemn none: if you can reach out a helping hand, do so. If you cannot, fold your hands, bless your brothers, and let them go their own way.
7. Help Others: If money helps a man to do good to others, it is of some value; but if not, it is simply a mass of evil, and the earlier it is got rid of, the better.
8. You Have The Power: All the powers in the world are already ours. It is we who must put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is hidden.
9. It’s Your Outlook That Matters: It is our own mental character, which makes the world what it is for us. Our decisions make things beautiful, our thoughts make things rough. The whole world is in our own minds. Learn to see things in the proper light.
10. Set Yourself Free: The time I have realized God sitting in the temple of every individual body, the moment I stand in honor before every human being and see God in him – that second I am free from bondage, everything that binds vanishes, and I am free.
11. Nothing Is Impossible: Never believe there is anything impossible for the human soul. If there is a sin, this is the only sin – to say that you are weak, or others are weak.
12. Think Different: All variations in this world are of degree, and not of kind because unity is the mystery of everything.
13. Learn Every day : The goal of society is education… now this education is inherent in man. No education comes from outside: it is all inside. What we say a man ‘knows’, should, in strict psychological language, be what he ‘discovers’ or ‘unveils’; what man ‘learns’ is really what he discovers by taking the cover off his own soul, which is a mine of endless knowledge.
14. Be Truthful: Everything can be dedicated for truth, but truth cannot be sacrificed for anything.
15. It’s The Way You Feel: Feel like Christ and you will be a Christ; feel like Buddha and you will be a Buddha. It is thought that is the life, the strength, the intensity, without which no amount of intellectual movement can reach God.