Tips to Celebrate an Eco Friendly Diwali
According to a study conducted by the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB), 96 percent of four major brands of fireworks violated noise and air pollution norms.Here is the collection of tips to celebrate Eco Friendly Diwali
The noxious pollutants such as nitrogen dioxide, sulphur dioxide and other respirable suspended particulate matter apart from smoke can aggravate asthma, bronchitis and other very hard problems.
If you, however, follow certain guidelines topic , so you would not dread Diwali. Read and find out here.
Generelly , firecrackers light up the sky and make it more beautiful but this beauty can be dangerous for uncountable people. The toxic gases released into the sky are creative to both the sick and ailing people because it enters the lungs and pose a real threat.
- People with breathing problems must stay indoors and limit their exposure to smoke as far as possible.
- They should take medications prior to prolonged exposure to fumes and smoke.
- They may wear masks because it’s better than directly inhaling the smoke.
- Immediately see a doctor in case of extreme breathlessness
Believe it or not but festive season is when you eat countless number of calories. Apparently, you cannot give intimidating festive foods a miss but you can surely do the following:
- avoid consuming heavy, deep fried snacks and other fast foods
- dismiss any craving for chocolates and sweets
- say no to chilled drinks as these can aggravate wheezing.
Principle of Three R’s in Eco friendly Diwali
Reduce: air and noise pollution by reassessing the importance of a smoke‐free environment.
Refuse: to light crackers.
Rethink: before you go to the market to shop for toxic and expensive crackers.
So, spread the word and celebrate a cracker‐free, smoke‐free and illness‐free Diwali.