Here, we have described the different essay writing in english tips.Follow these points to write best essay format.
1. Analyze the timely. Note down exactly what is asked in the question. Write down the prompt on the rough page.Underline the key words in the immediate. Look for words like “explain,” “identity,” “analyze” or “define.” Break down the prompt into segments. If you are to “identify” something and then “analyze” it, then write 1 paragraph identifying what’s asked and a second paragraph analyzing what you distinguished.
2. List all of your concepts. Write short sentence pieces or keywords of all of the facts that you can remember. These should be facts that will support the arguments or observations that you will make in your essay.
3. Write a research statement for the entire essay. This statement should distinguish the point that you will make in your essay. Avoid writing descriptions about yourself. For example, don’t write “I think” or “The point I will make today is…” Make the dissertation statement specific.When writing about a neutral language to say your opinion.Write “Jawahar Lal Nehru will always be recommended as a great Indian Prime Minister because he arguably ended the slavery in India.” Also, avoid writing “Everyone believes Jawahar Lal Nehru is the best Prime Minister in history.” Make every paragraph in your essay after carefully considering the exposition statement.
4.Divide the facts that you listed first into 2 to 4 groups. Note the common points of the objects in each group. The common characteristics will become the topic decisions for your body paragraphs. Cut ideas that don’t support your main details. Adding further ideas will make your writing unfocused. Rank each group in order of quality. Start with the least significant point in your first body paragraph and end with your strongest point in your last body section.
5. Write the topic sentences for your body sections. Use 1 or 2 sentences for each helping point in your paragraphs. Make sure your essay sentences directly relate to the paragraph’s subject sentence. State the supporting detail. Then, state why the point is relevant.Never write something down without revealing its significance.
6. Write the concluding observations for each paragraph. Restate the thought that you made in your topic sentence.
7.Create a short presentation for your essay. For instance, use a fact, quote or statistic that relates to your opinion statement. Your research statement should be the last sentence of your introduction.
8. Write a conclusion briefly. The conclusion should restate the research statement, briefly summarize the cases that you made and finish by stating the final point of your essay.
Few points to remember while writing the essay:
- Choose the title very accurately in which you are perfectly at home. Never take a title about which you have only unclear and ambiguous ideas.
- You must note down your points or ideas before you start writing the essay.
- Do not go against the title usually.
- The introduction should be direct and significant. Do not beat about the bush and vary from the title too much.
- Avoid your essay with excessive quotations which might show a lack of appearance.
- Do not use stale phrases and clichés too much like ‘leaving no stone unturned’ or Rome was not built in a day’.
- Put each main idea into an assigned paragraph.
- You must not give numbers to paragraphs nor is there any need of giving subheadings.
- Avoid the use of slang and common terms and try to develop a graceful, elegant and literary style.
- The essay should be written in a simplistic language. Sentences should be pointed and short. Let the tone of the essay be informative and suggestive.
- Always remember that the beginning and the ending of an essay are very essential, so give them the maximum concentration.
- Never give a certain or one-sided conclusion. The conclusion should always be evaluated one.
- You must revise your essay after completion to correct the mistakes if any.