Every time we heard regarding TV Channels TRP ! Do you know what is it & why it is so important for Channels ?
1. Television Rating Point (TRP) is a tool given to judge which programs are viewed the most in country.
2. TRP gives an indication of the choice of the people and also the fame of a particular channel.
3. For calculation determination, a device is attached to the TV set in a few thousand viewers’ houses for estimating purpose
4. These numbers are used as a sample from the overall TV owners in different geographic and demographic sectors. The device is called as People’s Measure
5. It marks the time and the program that a viewer watches on a appropriate day.
6. Then, the average is taken for a 30-day term which gives the viewership situation for a particular channel.