This is the list of different committees are working in banking sector with their work area.
1. M.P. Bezbaruah : To suggest suitable remedial measures to address concerns regarding security of people from North East.
2. B. Sambamurthy : Panel favours single mobile banking app on all SIMs. Panel recommended that customers should not be required to visit the bank branch for mobile number registration.
3. Vijay Kelkar Committee : Vijay Kelkar Committee was appointed by the Petroleum and Natural Gas Ministry to prepare a road map to make India self-sufficient in oil and natural gas by 2030.
4. Deepak Mohanty Committee : on Data and Information Management in the Reserve Bank of India
5. K. K. Mehrotra Committee: to inquire gas leakage in Bhilai Steel Plant.
6. P.J. Nayak : to review Governance of Boards of Banks in India. The committee was constituted under the chairmanship of P. J. Nayak. He is a former Chairman and CEO of Axis Bank.
7. Nachiket Mor Committee : to permits NBFCs to work as Business Correspondents of banks.
8. Vishnu Sahay committee : look probe into the Muzaffarnagar communal violence.
9. Urjit Patel Committee : to examine the current monetary policy framework
10. Mukul Mudgal member panel : to probe IPL spot-fixing
11. Nachiket Mor : committee on comprehensive financial services for small businesses and low-income households.
12. Justice A.P. Shah committee : to head panel on road safety
13. Anil Kaushal committee: to examine the recommendations made by the TRAI on pricing of Spectrum.
14. Bimal Jalan panel : to scrutinize applications for new bank licenses.
15. Parthasarathi Shome. : for Tax Administration Reform Commission (TARC), Suggest a system to enforce better tax compliance
16. Kirit Parikh panel : on fuel pricing has suggested that the diesel prices should be increased by Rs. 1-1.50 a litre every month as against the 45-50 paise monthly hike followed currently.
17. K.U.B. Rao : the idea of setting up Bullion Bank or Bullion Corporation of India
18. Arvind Mayaram Panel : report on the alleged irregularities at the National Spot Exchange Ltd (NSEL)
19. Arvind Mayaram Committee : for giving clear definitions to Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and Foreign Institutional Investment (FII)
20. Suma Verma Committee : to update, and revise the Banking Ombudsman Scheme, 2006
21. Damodran Committee : on improvement of customer services in banks
22. Shri M. Narasimham Committee : on Banking Sector Reforms
23. Shri K.U.B. Rao Committee : recommended aligning gold import regulations
24. K M Chandrasekhar committee : for rationalization of foreign investment norms
25. Shri Pulak Kumar Sinha Committee : to study the feasibility of Aadhaar as an additional factor for authentication of card present transactions
26. Mukul Mudgal Committee : looking into US giant Walmart’s lobbying activities to enter India.
27. Shri Raghuram Rajan Committee : on Financial Sector Reforms
28. Shri B. Mahapatra Committee : to review the existing prudential guidelines on restructuring of advances by banks/financial institutions
29. Shri Aditya Puri Committee : Dissemination of Credit Information
30. MBN Rao Committee : to prepare the blueprint of India’s first women’s bank.