1. Facebook – The most popular networking site in India & many countries. Founded by Mark Zukerberg in 2004. Its well Knowing Domain Name is www.facebook.com
2. Twitter – The fastest growing micro-blogging site.Known for its reputed users including Governments , Organizations , Celebrities & Politicians
3. LinkedIn – LinkedIn is an online social network for business professionals, which is designed specifically for professional networking peoples.
4. Pinterest – One of the young networking site where users can connect via similar interests in the form of Pins (Pictures).
5. Instagram – Popular picture sharing website. Often used by Celebrities and widely used in world.
6. Google +(Plus) – Networking platform from the kitty of search giant Google. Which is Freely provided by the google.
7. Bebo: In the United Kingdom, Bebo is the second best social network.
8. Friendster: Friendster was one of the first Web sites to bring it into mass culture. It was designed as a place to connect with friends, family, colleagues and new friends over the Internet.
9. Hi5 : Hi5 shares many similarities with many social network sites; however, it introduces some twists that make it worthwhile for people who love trying out new and interesting online communities.
10. Flixster : Flixster is a social networking site for movie fans.