Here, We have represented the complete list of Famous Indian Scientists and their Inventions in India.
1. Prafulla Chandra Ray – Famous academician and chemist, known for being the ancestor of Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals, India’s first pharmaceutical company.
2. Salim Ali – Naturalist who helped create Ornithology, also known as the “Birdman of India”.
3. Srinivasa Ramanujan – Mathematician was recognized for his brilliant contributions to mathematical analysis, number theory, infinite series and continued fractions.
4. C. V. Raman – Physicist who won Nobel Prize in 1930 for his Raman Effect.
5. Homi Jehangir Bhabha – Theoretical scientist; best known as the chief architect of the Indian atomic energy program.
6. Jagadish Chandra Bose – Physicist, biologist and archaeologist who pioneered the investigation of radio and microwave optics.
7. Satyendra Nath Bose – Mathematician and physicist; best known for his collaboration with Albert Einstein in forming a theory related to the gaslike qualities of electromagnetic radiation.
8. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam – Known for his crucial role in the development of India’s missile and nuclear weapons programs.
9. Har Gobind Khorana – Biochemist who won the Nobel Prize in 1968 for demonstrating how the nucleotides in nucleic acids control the integration of proteins.
10. S.S. Abhyankar – Mathematician; famous for his outstanding contributions to algebraic geometry.